Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our Third Day





We were lucky today to wait for 45 minutes in the toll road lane to pay our $7.75. We could listen to our books and our iPods and glance around to see everyone else who was on I-80! (I'm trying on the Rose Marie Walls persona from the book I was listening to...she also saw the benefits of popcorn for dinner...) It was a more trying day....but we made it to Cuyahoaga Falls, OH and it really is charming and beautiful. Chip and I are busy discussing "The Fountainhead" (I'm reading it and he is listening to it...lucky!) We had a lovely dinner tonight overlooking the falls and were introduced to a young man who will be running in the 2024 presidential election (he was our waiter, a political science major at Kent State, told him that he has his work cut out for him running against James...) We are safe and sound and on our way to Madison tomorrow. Love you all.

No comments: